ImTrendie accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Next Day Air and 2 Day Air, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Atlanta Georgia via USPS. ImTrendie ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by USPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2 business days from the time the order is placed. Expedited orders placed before 1:00pm PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 48 hours. USPS does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
USPS does not ship to PO Boxes or APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review in which case the customer will need to be contacted. This can delay the shipping time. ImTrendie cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review.
Items considered as potentially Hazardous Materials include any alcohol-based products (e.g., nail polish, etc.) and are required by the U.S. D.O.T. to be shipped by Ground-only transport due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For orders that contain these types of items, USPS Ground will be the only selectable shipping option. We are unable to ship these items to Alaska and Hawaii or by any expedited air shipping method.
Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
- Next Day Air: 1 business day typically by 10:30am
- Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day typically by 3:00pm
- 2nd Day Air: 2 business days by end of day
- 3 Day Select: 3 business days by end of day
- Ground: 1-5 business days
Below is a reference guide for the estimated days for USPS Ground delivery from ImTrende in Atlanta, GA. The transit days may be subject to change and are only a guide. Any specific questions regarding the ability of USPS to deliver within this range should be directed to USPS. For an accurate expected delivery date, please remember to add 1-2 days for processing to the estimated transit days below.
In the U.S. USPS observes the following holidays for 2013:
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2014
- Memorial Day - May 26, 2014
- Independence Day - July 4, 2014
- Labor Day - September 2, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day - November 28, 2014
- Day after Thanksgiving - November 29, 2014
- Christmas - December 25, 2014
- New Year's Eve - December 31, 2014
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2015